Diemedic’s fully equipped tool room, with both CNC and conventional machining equipment, along with our state of the art wire EDM machines allows us to take on jobs of all sizes and specifications. It is our core competency and our original line of business since 1986.
Diemedic specializes in tools up to 800 tons. We can quote Progressive, Compound, Blanking, Stage, Coining and In-Die Tapping.
We can also quote transfer tooling, but would not be able to test tools at our facility, tool try-out would need to happen at customer’s site.
Our quality-control department supplies any documentation required by our customers. In addition we offer the following:
- A solid model of every design
- Detailed drawings
- A complete materials list
- A purchased component list
- Progress reports at agreed upon intervals
- Total quality and PPAP approval
- In-the-press development
- All necessary CAD data will be compatible with customers system
- On- site technical support
We also keep all die build specifications, including CNC, Water-jet and Wire EDM programs on file in our plant for the quick turn-around of replacement die components.